So today, while I watched my 3 year old grandson display some of the same questionable behavior my husband says that I have, I came to a conclusion.
Osmosis is a real thang.
Allow me to add facts to support this theory:
- The same 3 year old (herefter only referred to as “He/His/Him”) plundered my makeup bag and administered said makeup perfectly to His face (complete with lip liner).
- Kicked His covers off in the middle of the night because, and I quote, He “had a hot flash.”
- Told me that I was making Him “nervous” when I was scolding Him over naughty behavior.
- Has to wear a shower cap to keep His hair dry because it isn’t “wash hair night.”
- Told me not to look at Him until He’d had his morning cup of choccy milk.
Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon?